BBR PROMOTION 1 43 FERRARI P 412 24H Le Mans 1967
AMT 1967 Chevrolet Impala SS Model Kit NEW SEALED
NA184 - Mounted Officer - Napoleonics - K&C RETIRED
Rempel LAST CHANCE JOE Cowboy 1950's Rubber Squeaky Toy Roscoe Reading 12
Vintage Cast Iron Taiwan Artillery Bank Reproduction
So here is the plan: Invite 49 local Twin Cities writers to write an haiku each for Gambia, and on her 49th independent anniversary, February 18, 2014, throw the poems in the air and have them land everywhere! On the radio, on billboards, in newspapers, the Internet…everywhere! It’s as simple as one haiku, as big as 49 of them! As simple as one small country wrapped around the Gambian River, as big as changing the African narrative!
I hope you can help make this a reality.
Vintage Cast Iron Steam Roller Toy
So obviously, the next challenge is raising the funds to pay for the dissemination and other related expenses. I trust you, my friends, got my back on this! Thanks for your support.
RARE Sawyer's Yogi Bear TRU-VUE MAGIC PICTURE GUN Hanna-Barbera View Master Toy
Only 10 days left to reach the goal and we’re pretty close. Find out more about this campaign by clicking here .
Vintage 40s or 50s Tin Toy Mechanical Coin Bank Money Box with Original Key=Neat Advertisements
When Minnesotans were dealing with the polar-vortex-induced -50F wind chills, a friend sent this me this text message. “U escaped the coldest day in the history of Africans in America”.
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON SCREAMING DEATH LARGE ACTION FIGURE DRAGONS BERK
- Oliver “Tuku” Mtukudzi – The legendary Zimbabwean guitarist/vocalist/songwriter is one of the most powerful creative forces to emerge in the Afro-pop scene in the last three decades. “Tuku” has won multiple awards and was last year inducted in the Afropop Hall of fame. From Star Tribune Big Gigs: “A veteran of 60-plus albums, and an occasional feature film star,Oliver Mtukudzi brings the music of Zimbabwe to the world. Known simply as “Tuku,” he’s a revered singer, a distinctive acoustic guitarist and longtime leader of the folksy groove band the Black Spirits.” Two shows tonight! Jan 21st Dakota Jazz Club and Restaurant. Continue reading
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to watch many great African films (some new and some old). The Film Society of MSP-St. Paul film has put together a pretty decent list of 27 films and documentaries for the African Film Series that will run Nov 15th – 21st. I am sure some of you will watch ALL the films, but if you have to pick and chose here are my top 5 recommendations.
- “Mother of George” by Nigerian director Andrew Dosunmu of “Restless City” fame. Dosunmu will be in attendance.
- King & Country NA165 Napoleonic Wars, Dutch Lancer with Lance Advances 1 30 .
- TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES miniature figure TMNT mini toy LOT 2003 2004
- Car Aluminum Front Rear Axle Housing Set For Traxxas TRX-4 With Steering XU7L
- “The Square” by Egyptian American director Jehane Noujaim, which chronicles personal stories behind the Egyptian revolution. Word has it that this is a serious potential Oscar Award contender.
- “Broken Dreams” documentary on the disappearance of Somali men from Minnesota. This is Somali director Fathia Absie’s debut and she will be in attendance
- “Remembering Nokutela” world premiere directed by Carleton College professor Cherif Keita.
- “Something Necessary” by Kenyan director Judy Kibinge , which is the story of 2 Kenyans’ struggles in the aftermath of the 2007 electoral violence
The full schedule and details on pricing and screening locations can be found here.
DJI Mavic Air Battery Charging Station,Power Bank Batteries Charger by Smatree
Don’t make any plans for next Friday night because the Grammy-Nominated, French-African, R&B sister-duo are coming to town!
RSVP BY THE END OF LABOR DAY TO BE ENTERED INTO A RAFFLE FOR FREE TICKETS! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SEPT 3RD AFTERNOON.
NEW My Little Pony Princess Friendship Magic Celestia & Friends Teatime TRU
Vintage TAIYO 4341 Polizei Mercedes Battery Litho Car Tin Toy , Japan
Antique Charlie McCarthy Doll Puppet 1930's
New Self-Defense Forces MODEL COLLECTION No15 1 100 JASDF HSS-2B
The Egyptians are indeed setting a standard and emphatically stating that being president is not a promotion to the capacity of Pharaoh but rather a position of public service. It would be too simplistic to argue that calling for regime change a year after electing new leadership is a threat to democracy. Indeed the common rebuttal is to suggest that citizens work though the political process and institutions of government to make their voices heard. Cultivating a truly democratic state is a long journey filled with barriers but enactment of individual liberties and a level playing field doesn’t require decades— the Egyptian populace has spoken that they are unwilling to wait in line. Fool me once- as leaders in young democracies often hide behind the walls of power consolidation with large signs reading “work in progress” is a bubble that has been busted.
DIY Quadcopter Drone Motor Combo 4pcs 3508 700kv Motor+4pcs HOBBYWING Platinum
Testors A470L Aztek Single Double Action Airbrush Kit Paint Brush
‘Tahrir Square Democracy’ is a paradigm shift and declaration that the people shall not let history repeat itself. History tells us that first they ask for one year, then one term, then two, then three– by the time we wake up, it’s too late for reform and the walls of oppression and tyranny built to consolidate power are too high and fortified to climb. Egypt faces a challenging and uncertain future but the determination and civic engagement of the populace is democracy at work. What the people have accomplished (with some help from the military) sends a strong message nonetheless to future leaders that they too will be held accountable not only by ballot but also the voices of the people anytime they deviate from the responsibility to serve.